Affing Christmas Market 2018
- Sat, Dec 8th, 2018, 2pm - 8pm
- Sun, Dec 9th, 2018, 12am - 8pm
- Fri, Dec 14th, 2018, 5pm - 9pm
- Sat,Dec 15th, 2018, 2pm - 8pm
- Sun, Dec 16th, 2018, 12am - 8pm
Winter flair, Affing Christmas Market 2010
Affing Christmas Market - Schedule 2017
Affing Christmas Market - Participants 2017
Questions and Answers
- Where is Affing and how to get there?
Affing is situated about 10 km north of Augsburg in Bavaria, see also our map with driving instructions. More about parking in Affing (PDF in German)
- What is so special about the Affing Christmas Market?
The Affing Christmas Market offers a wide variety of attractions, goods, foods and (non-)alcoholic beverages for all ages. See schedule / itinerary and our list of participants.
- At what daytime should one visit the market?
The best time for a casual stroll is the early afternoon. The best time to enjoy the special athmosphere is in the evening. It might get a little crowded then...
- Is it worth to visit the market on a rainy day?
Yes, of course. A lot of the attractions, the craftsmen and artists are beneath a roof. However the markets' paths are with gravel, so that we recommend suitable, weatherproof shoes.
Affing Christmas Market in a nutshell
Visit the page of participants to get details about the foods, beverages, goods and handicrafts that can be found at the Affing Christmas Market.
Our market donates money to charitable organisations (see also: newspaper articles, available only in German).
Affing Christmas Market - Bavaria's most beautiful
The Affing Christmas Market won the title "Bavaria's most beautiful christmas market" in a competition initiated by the brewery Löwenbräu in 2004. More information...